Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh!



SAFF is coming up. A lot of knitters, before festivals, will make it a goal to have a sweater or a shawl finished to debut in front of a very appreciative audience. While I've always respected that, I've never done it, mostly because I'm lazy. I'll bring something I've finished relatively recently, but I don't make it a goal.

So imagine my surprise when I saw this:

IMG_0463.JPG


...three days before SAFF! Will I get the button band and the collar (I don't have enough yarn for the hood -- I think) done in time?? Only time... will tell.

(Also, who's going to SAFF? Huh? Huh?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

Janice in GA said...

Get busy knitting, gal!

Easy for me to say, I'm not knitting anything for SAFF. I'll probably be there on Saturday only.

Anonymous said...

Wish I was coming this year! That's so pretty - I'm going to your Rav projects page to check out the details.

Jane said...

I think you can finish it, too. Look for me in my green Cassidy!