Friday, October 31, 2008

SAFF



I went, I saw,

IMG_0006.JPG


I was very reasonable with my purchases.

IMG_0014.JPG


Sugarbee Studios One night stand batt in Isaac. I don't know how I'm going to spin it up yet, but I'm totally looking forward to it.

IMG_0026.JPG


ReadySpin (RealWool) 6-pack of rovings. This'll end up being some super stripey sock yarn, I think.

Now that I have new stuff I'm spinning the hell out of some purple roving so I can start spinning up the batt.

I didn't finish my sweater in time (the collar was still on the needles, and while I tried to wear it like that it was just too crowded and I was bordering on hurting someone with my needles), but it's just about finished now (after I fix the sleeves, re-bind-off the collar, and find buttons). Do I have pictures? Heavens no!

But SAFF was fun. And if y'all get a chance to hang out with Stacey you should, because she is FULL of win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So jealous! You got a one night stand batt! I wanted one, but they were Merino and I am on a Merino embargo until...well, to be determined because the majority of my roving stash is Merino.

Also? I am having a clandestine love affair with Merino.